Seriel numbers / dates document based on Pierce Piano Atlas

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Feb 29 13:18:12 MST 2008

Having come in a bit late and read a bit too quickly I see I've
misunderstood who was copying who.... I apologize for that much.  That
said... the copying and reproduction of the Pierce Piano Atlas is just
plain wrong.  Posting it too this list .... sheeshh..

RicB

    Assuming that Mr Ashley is indeed simply copying data from another
    source as you maintain, then I agree Joe... and I applaud you for
    standing up for what is right.

    Best regards
    Richard Brekne