need some opinions

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:39:49 MDT 2008

David, Ron, maybe I overreacted and maybe I'm being overly sensitive here. As I read through again, I can see the intent was to help, but when someone gets a reply that includes "Just
who the Hell do you think you are.....?" That upsets me and I think we should be more thoughtful in our responses. Sorry Ron, no offense (really), it is uncharacteristic of you to respond in that manor. You are always very helpful and have helped me many times.

Peace to all, no further response from me on this subject.

Al Guecia