Happy International Workers of the World Unite Day !

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu May 1 03:30:19 MDT 2008

Today is the 1st of May...  otherwise known to most of the world as the
international Labour Day.  Since we qualify as workers without any doubt
I would like to offer my congratulations to each of us on this day, and
wish you all a relaxing, satisfying day free from toil to contemplate
all the many blessings we have to be greatful for.  And encourage all of
you to ponder ways in which solidarity with the rest of the workers
world can fit int your own perspectives on the universe, the meaning of
life, and self-realization.

Cheers
RicB