Yamaha pedal pivot

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Thu May 1 06:07:39 MDT 2008

Thanks, Tom. I've seen Eric Shandall demonstrate this trick on the
shift-pin guide plates in S&S cheek blocks to great effect. In this case
however the wear is pretty extreme (~2mm), so I'll be trying Ron's
suggestion of J B Weld (I was secretly hoping that somebody would
suggest it, Ron). That sounds a lot cheaper than a new set of pedals ;-)

- Mark Dierauf