Remove old finishes fast!

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 1 11:37:51 MDT 2008

???? Come on Dave
? No offense but I think he said e-mail him privately.?
? Besides if we are to vent let's remember that Americans are not the worst polluters in the world & also let's remember that we have done much & probably more than other developing nations on the planet to curb green house gas. Let's vent at the Chinese whos' coal burning plants now pollute or own air here on the west coast.? Think ?they care? sure.....
??Or go to Cabo and see if the gov. there have done anything to assist auto emissions on new cars. Stand on the street corner & you'll know.
? It isn't all us.
? ?I hardly think Alan is a major polluter. Yes it was cynical. Arent' we all just a bit?
?? Dale

It is interesting to see someone showing the world/earth what an ass he is...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044