PDA-Based ETDs

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri May 2 05:41:34 MDT 2008

I confess I don't understand why people are having battery problems. I can
get 6-8 tunings out of a charge. If you turn it down to the dimmest setting
the battery lasts forever. You can even turn the display off and still see
it enough to tune if you shine a desk lamp on it. Then it will last forever.

If you find the charge getting low at the end of the day you can also reduce
the time you need the Ipaq on (if it's not a pitch raise). Just don't tune
unisons as you go. Or just tune the temperament with the Ipaq (or whatever
octaves you have trouble with by ear) and the rest by ear.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802