PDA-Based ETDs

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 2 07:09:16 MDT 2008

Oh I guess just different strokes for different folks Jon. I'm quite sure I
will find the occasional use of the pack to be more friendly than the wall
cord. Seems all my pianos are located right in front of the only local wall
socket. I don't like to monkey with the cord - always seems to be in the
way.

I was thinking also that I can plug my PDA into my battery pack while I ride
(my motorbike) from one appointment to the next - perhaps that will be
enough time for an adequate charge to use the unit without the external
pack. I dunno. I think I'll like the benefits of the external pack - hey,
I'll try it and see how it works. I'll report back after a couple weeks of
use and share my observations with y'all.

Fair enough?

Terry Farrell

BTW: IMHO, I would not characterize a battery pack measuring 3" x 4" x 1/2"
and weighing 10 oz. as "massive". Gee whillakers!  :-)