PDA's/Batteries

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 13:11:53 MDT 2008

Weel guys, maybe it's verituner that is asking for a lot of power. I have an iPAQ 2410 with a 1440mAh and it can last me up to 2 days with TuneLab. Never tried Verituner on it since I have the big box stand alone. But sometimes I only use TuneLab for the A. But on school tuning days, it can run for 6-7 tunings without an hitch.

Marcel Carey