Happy International Workers of the World Unite Day !

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat May 3 13:52:57 MDT 2008

 Cy:

Actually I've got a 150% genoa on her now, and with her freeboard and keel, getting her past 25 degrees of heel is pretty difficult. I'd have to be at 40 degrees of heel to have the rail in the water! She's very stiff, and once I get her going upwind, she flies. Of course, real gentlemen don't sail upwind!

Paul