Strike Point

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat May 3 19:11:03 MDT 2008

Del

It was the?tech man?at Baldwin who me told that. (I can't remember his name, but was a very popular instructor at seminars and conventions)? And maybe he said?said 1/17". In any case, I agree with you, Del, that the srike point is difficult to measure, and needs to be heard, rather than measured. ?

Wim