PDA's/Batteries

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 02:16:08 MDT 2008

I got that battery from a German online shop: www.pdamax.de  On the top on the right side there is a search field (suche). Enter cz-294. No idea if that item number is the original HP supplies item number or just the order number from that online shop. It costs about 50 US Dollar.

Verituner seems to need much more power than tunelab because it´s calculating all the time. If one wants to save on power one should deactivate the inharmonicity measuring. Of course that makes only sense if you tune that piano the second time and you have allready all data. But as mentioned: no need to save on power with that battery. The only drawback is that the pda gets broadened, but I can live with that because I don´t use a cradle.

Gregor