PDA's/Batteries

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 08:44:52 MDT 2008

Terry,

no problem. I find allways a place for the pda. Usually laying on the keyboard or upright on the keyboard leaning against the action. Or on the top, leaning on the top lid. With grands it´s a little bit worse, but it works too: just laying on the keyboard.

A collegue has a leather pocket for his pda with a cover to fold it open. This leather cover fits superb over the hammers in an upright. So it hangs in its cover on the hammers.

Gregor