Selling a piano on eBay

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun May 4 18:11:25 MDT 2008

Cy
? All I've seen so far is clients who have gotten really ripped off. Hey it was a really good deal for the con man. How bout piano Mart or piano forum or some of the other legitimate piano groups out there. What type of piano?

??
?Dale

Cy,?
I'm not really into selling pianos, but from what I've seen Ebay is a waste of time.?
Fenton?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cy Shuster" <cy at shusterpiano.com>?
To:
?