PDA's/Batteries

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon May 5 05:51:05 MDT 2008

Hmmm, whutz a PDA? ;-}

I guess I was smart not to buy one of them, as they are apparently going
extinct, just like my VCR, DVD, reel to reel and 8-track.

Smart phone?  The only one of them I have is in my basement and has a
cord attached to it so it doesn't get lost, lose signal or battery
strength.  Bluetooth is something I'd see my dentist about.

> Tuning fork? What's that? Do you mean a pitch fork?
> Anon.....

Yup, that's what Maxwell Smart, er... ah... John Shore called it when he
invented it in 1711.

anOn