Tuning

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon May 5 15:30:42 MDT 2008

You can set a temperament anywhere you can hear well.  When I was first
started (badly) I tuned C4 - C5 but trust me, it became easier when I
was taught to go from F3 - F4.  G#4 - C5 beats very fast and hearing the
progression from G4 - B4 is a challenge, but it can be done.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu