Fw: Trying to Date F Weber German Piano

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 06:08:08 MDT 2008

This email belongs in Dear Abby, not Pianotech...

I've heard of some pretty kinky goings-on, but
honestly, why would anyone want to date a piano?
Music may be the language of love, but I just can't
see where a relationship like that could succeed.

Tom Sivak
(Voted Funniest Guy in the 7th Grade---unfortunately,
my sense of humor hasn't grown a bit since then...)