A=440 was Tuning

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue May 6 06:59:09 MDT 2008

To prove that you can!  Some people just insist on 440

pw

"Dean May" <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/05/2008 07:15 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"'Pianotech List'" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: A=440 was Tuning

Astute comments. Makes me wonder why getting A so exact to 440 for the
tuning exam is so critical.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272