Health Insurance premium increase

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 08:48:26 MDT 2008

Wonderful concept Dean.

Al Guecia

From: Dean May
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:19 AM
To: 'Pianotech List'
Subject: RE: Health Insurance premium increase

I pay $285 per month (covers my whole family) and my check goes directly to
a family that needs it- not a massive cold greedy (insert your own epithet)
insurance company. Every month I get the name and address of who gets the
current payment along with their ailment so that I can send them a note of
encouragement and pray for them. Since my money is going directly to someone
in need I feel really good about it.

If I have a medical need I submit it to the home office who then divides it
up amongst the 12,000 subscribers. The following month I get checks from
people I don't know to cover my expense along with notes of encouragement.

http://www.samaritanministries.org/index.html

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272