New computer software

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri May 9 09:11:13 MDT 2008

Well said, Mark,
I personally don't get the argument. Just about every one that loves to play
the piano will find himself drawn to experiment with anything with a
keyboard. The advantages of a real piano over a digital keyboard are
obvious, but how about the advantages of a keyboard over a piano. Finally we
can walk into a gig with a trio or combo and set up and play, it's all good,
guys. No maintenance, no moving, no being stuck with what's on stage.
Fenton