replacing a back action on a 1909 Steinway B

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri May 9 15:52:17 MDT 2008

 I've probably installed better than a good dozen of the Renner kits and have never experienced any difficulties that weren't of my own making. They are easy to measure, the instructions are clear, and the sostenuto tab issue is solvable. Very satisfying, much more so than OEM parts from Steinway.

Paul