Isaac hammers and bass strings

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Thu May 8 09:05:41 MDT 2008

Hmm,
didn't know I had disparaged the instrument in any way.  I will keep that in mind though...  Its a pretty sharp piano if you ask me, looks good, the legs are vary ornate, and the ivory is still useable!  In short I'm glad to have it, its not an S&S but its a pretty good piano.  Not that I'm the worlds biggest fan of S&S...
Shawn