floating the soundboard

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 10 18:41:02 MDT 2008

I think you're missing the point. I wasn't trying to suggest a right way or
to point out a wrong way about anything. Dean was asking for some technical
advice about floating the bass of a soundboard of a small piano. And I was
simply trying to point out that there may be more to a good execuation of
that feature/technique than meets the eye and that there are some very
capable piano designers out there who have quite a bit of experience with
this specific piano belly feature who may be willing to provide input.

Terry Farrell