Ratio question

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Mon May 12 03:03:45 MDT 2008

I thank you for all the replies.

Jon..you know I love the KISS method..

The reason for my query is because I recently ran into a
Kimball Grand that suffered from the following:

Shallow dip
no let-off
plays like a Mack Truck because of it.

There's room to raise the key height..yes I checked the
sharps..and possibly make this a more enjoyable instrument.

It's in a church that 'supposedly' doesn't have a budget to
do it right. I use the word 'supposedly' because it seems
most, if not all of the churches I run into down here all
claim poverty..I just don't see it myself.

My estimate for the job is to 'do it right' - full reg. with
hammer re-shaping.

I thought I'd ask anyway,

-Curious Rook