Estonia 6'3" Grand

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 11:49:18 MDT 2008

Hi all,

Back from my trip into the wilds of Saskatchewan to tune an Estonia 6'3"
grand. Nice piano but the top register after the treble break had lots of
"false beats". Turns out it was the front scaling tuning that was close
enough to cause the warbles. I muted it while I tuned and then unmuted it
"for the richness of the sound".

Is the front duplex tuneable on these? Or only the rear one?

Temporary muting of the duplex made tuning a pleasure. I hope this tip
helps someone else out sometime.

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner