Gas I gasped!

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 02:24:06 MDT 2008

Shawn, I assume by 395 per gallon you mean 3 Dollar 95 cents? Lucky you, I should move to the USA. We pay 8 Dollar and 79 cents per gallon (converted from Euro to Dollar)  here in Germany. That´s why I bought a small and economical Daihatsu car for field service. Experts expect the price could climb to the triple within a few years. We should switch over to the practice that the customers bring us their pianos for tuning instead of driving to them :-)

Gregor