Gas I gasped!

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Wed May 14 10:41:52 MDT 2008

I'll second the Prius plug. I've had mine just under a year. While I
don't think my mileage here in the north-east equals Terry's (the cold
winter seems to lower the efficiency for some reason) I'm still right
around 50 MPG. Until recently a fill up has been less than $30 and
I've been refilling less than half as often as I was with the Caravan.

will