OT - Gas I gasped!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 14 18:46:30 MDT 2008

NYTimes:

By any measure, Exxon Mobil's performance last year was a blowout.

The company reported Friday that it beat its own record for the highest profits ever recorded by any company, with net income rising 3 percent to $40.6 billion, thanks to surging oil prices. The company's sales, more than $404 billion, exceeded the gross domestic product of 120 countries.

So let's see.... Hmmm, I wonder who is getting rich....

Terry Farrell