OT - Gas I gasped!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 14 19:22:43 MDT 2008

I haven't. I've heard of others putting a hitch on it. The manufacturer says
no trailers. I don't see why a light trailer with a light load would be a
problem. But beyond that, I just don't know.

We also have a 2003 Saturn Ion GAS PIG (about 27 mpg) that I have a hitch
on. I pull a small trailer with it for lumber, etc.

Terry Farrell