Gas I gasped!

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Thu May 15 22:37:49 MDT 2008

I'm mostly in rural areas. I haven't gotten completely stuck yet
although I did have a couple of very tense moments - one in snow just
off the road and one in deep spring mud. I find that as long as you
keep the tires on one side on the high part of the road you're OK.

will wickham

from the wilds of south-central New York and north-central Pennsylvannia