Gas I gasped!

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Fri May 16 08:12:37 MDT 2008

Prius owners,

I may have missed the discussion on the benefits, other than gas
saving, of the Prius, for use as a piano service car. Did you compare
the Prius to the Honda Civic Hybrid?

I guess the back seat folds flat, for actions? How about general
handling? I live in the Dallas Texas area, where big pick-up trucks-and
SUV's are boss...so, how are the breaking characteristics? The tires
look little on that puppy!

Thanks in advance,

Dan Reed