Looking for tech in the Domincan Republic

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri May 16 11:17:40 MDT 2008

List,
The following is a copy of an email from a former client in California who has moved to the Domincan Republic. If you can help contact me off list for client contact info.
Fenton

Hello Fenton.\\

I am now living in the Dominican Republic and I brought my Yamaha Grand
piano (d-6) with me. But I cannot in three years find anyone here to tune it
and it is a shame.

Do you have a name of someone or a referral to a person or group where I can
inquire or ask for help finding a tuner for my piano here.