Gas I gasped!

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:51:51 MDT 2008

my 2007 prius cost $22k new. About what I paid for a 2001 subaru
outback in 2001. The outback was nice but that AWD sure ate the
gasoline. Prius is getting 54 mpg. Looks like the oil industry has the
populace well brainwashed.
wheel base is low it really isn't an off pavement vehicle.
patrick draine
trying to get the hang of typing on my iphone