Hewitt, Bach, Glasgow, Fazioli

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun May 18 15:42:34 MDT 2008

There is a set on Hyperion by Ms Hewitt, fairly new. It was on sale last
night, with her signing, but as I already have Gould, Nikolayeva and Gulda,
I felt I couldn't justify another set!  The other thing is that I was
thrilled with last nigh as a live performance and I felt strongly that there
was nothing mechanical about it, and that Miss Hewitt might play it
diferently on another occasion.

Best regards,

David.