Fw: Urgent

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed May 21 21:50:49 MDT 2008

I have very intelligent a woman friend who "met" a guy on an online dating
site a year ago. They emailed and chatted (Internet and telephone) up a
storm for a month or two. Then one day he needed $2000 to get home from,
hmm, probably Nigeria. She'd been ever-so-slightly suspicious all along.
Suddenly she knew very well why and didn't lose/waste another second/penny.
Paul Bruesch