Seeking hammer suggestions

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu May 22 07:18:03 MDT 2008

Julia,

Now that you've decided to replace them, you've got nothing to lose by
experimenting with "extreme voicing" techniques.  Go ahead, do something
irreversible!!  Steam, vodka, glovers needles, whatever.  get rid of
your pent-up frustrations, and learn something in the process.  Report
back on how much fun you have.

Mike