Form your own Opinion

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sat May 24 13:51:48 MDT 2008

Why is it important that we know about a hatchet job on Barack "HUSSEIN!!!!"
Obama?  I'll bet if his middle name was "Mahoney" you wouldn't give it a
second thought.  Not all Muslims are terrorists.  (Perhaps  you didn't know
that).  Since when is Anne "Coultergeist" a reliable source on anything
other than hate-mongering?

Will Truitt

P. S.  My apologies to the list.  Politics shouldn't be here.  But I have
difficulty with the implicit racism in the attached message.  Veiled bigotry
has no place here.