Form your own Opinion

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat May 24 16:23:39 MDT 2008

YES, YES, YES.  Marshall is a black eye on this list.  If there is something in this individual to salvage, someone who knows and interacts with this individual needs to get the message across that he's [always] out of line, thoughtless, flippant, rude, etc., etc., etc.  He has no respect on this list.  My guess is he's just as thick in person, unfortunately.  My reaction to this guy is on line with Mr. Sivak's.

William R. Monroe

  Second this motion.

  Please leave this kind of evil horsesh*t out of this list. I'm serious. Can't you guys on the list who know this clown have a talk with him? This is the worst of the worst.
  David Andersen

  Hey everyone,
  Check out the video clip.  It's important that we know about this sort of thing.
  Marshall