Apology

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 19:53:49 MDT 2008

HI everyone,
I apologize that I caused such a reaction.  Someone forwarded this clip to me, and I thought I'd share it to see how everyone felt about it.  I didn't specify my personal ideas whether positive or negative about it.  When I said we should be aware..." I meant, we should know what's out there.  It's good to be informed.  I do apologize for putting this on the tech list, but I thought that like some of the clips that might have been unrelated to pianos in the past that came across our list, this clip wouldn't do any harm.  It wasn't about freedom of speech, but rather about, "Hey check this clip out and tell me your opinions etc., and even more so, just check it.  this is why I didn't discuss it on the list as it wasn't piano related.  I thought it made for good information for anyone to look at on their own.  The short mention of this didn't take up much space or band width, and was not intended at all to offend or up set any piano action geometry.

I'll share my thoughts about it off list of course, but I was simply sharing something that came across my e-mail this morning, and I found the clip rather interesting.  So again before I take off my flame suit, I thought I'd apologize again.  I'll keep it  on just in case someone else wants to do a little mud slinging before the night is over.  :-)

So thank you for understanding and forgiving this guy who likes being well informed in advanced.  :-)  I accept your forgiveness.
Marshall