Form your own Opinion

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sun May 25 04:08:19 MDT 2008

IMO the best way to handle something like this is to just keep the
response simple and say, "please, politics (or religion, or anything
else not related to piano work) is not appropriate or welcome on this
list". An overheated response like David's probably isn't helpful
either, but more like throwing gas on the fire...

Respectfully,

Allen Wright

Allen Wright
London, UK