Hammer suggestions revisited

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sun May 25 21:36:08 MDT 2008

Thanks for all the responses.  I hadn't thought of Abel Selects.  I think
maybe that might be the best choice, and am set up to do tapering, etc. to
control the weights.
    Ron, it is the individual terminations.  So, do you modify the terminus,
as well as add the half rounds?  Looks like that in your illustrations.  I
don't think re-stringing is in the cards this time, but may be as time goes
by.  Thanks everyone!
Clark A. Sprague