Hammer suggestions revisited

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon May 26 08:42:50 MDT 2008

>    Ron, it is the individual terminations.  So, do you modify the
> terminus, as well as add the half rounds?

No modification to the terminations is necessary, which is one
of the things I really like about the fix. It's easy, quick,
and cheap. A length of appropriately sized (experiment, I
don't have a measurement) bar goes in each section. Two
sections, two brass bars.

>Looks like that in your
> illustrations.  I don't think re-stringing is in the cards this time,
> but may be as time goes by.  Thanks everyone!
> Clark A. Sprague

When the noises come back with the new hammers, the cards
might change.
Ron N