1890's Everett upright

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon May 26 20:51:26 MDT 2008

Understood, Frank. Actually, the very possibility that I'll be that deep in
old parts in an old upright is slim, but I definitely paid many dues with
uprights and the suggestion is something I never tried. Always more to
learn, I think this one would fall into the tricks of the trade category
Fenton