Papas got a bran new bag!

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue May 27 13:46:51 MDT 2008

Paul,

Well, there are those possibilities... but I avoid driving in conditions
which put me at significant risk of winding up in a snow drift. And the last
time I had to change a tire... hmmm... I cannot remember, and no, I don't
have AAA, and yes, I am quite capable of changing my own!! I recently took
my car to the tire shop to get them moved around (hey, they rotate all the
time when I'm driving... why would I take them somewhere to "get them
rotated??" <g>) and they found a bolt in the sidewall... but no air loss.
Tires ain't what they used to be... they're Much Better!

Paul (another one of many)