Papas got a bran new bag

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue May 27 14:40:06 MDT 2008

I got it from Caseshop.com
http://www.caseshop-uk.com/lite-pro-42rp1-orange-abs-tool-case---save-2000-431-p.asp

I found them a great company to deal with, and they have a US site as well
as a UK one.  Am really delighted with the case, but keep thinking what is
the best mix of things to carry in it!

Best,

David.

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:16 PM, David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com> wrote:
<snip>

  It just looks unprofessional to have tools rattling around in a jumble at
the bottom of a bag.
</snip>

Not to mention Very Difficult to find what you need (which in turn looks
even more unprofessional!!)

<snip>

  It's so nice when you get a toolcase that does just what you want, isn't
it!
</snip>

Where'd ya' get it, David? Except for the color, I think it looks like what
I'm looking for...

Thanks,
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN