Eee PC

Marc Lanthier (Piano Lanco) info at pianolanco.com
Tue May 27 16:33:54 MDT 2008

The weight seems good. I also like the small size/keyboard. It seems to come
with Linux or Windows operating systems. Don't know if it's Windows CE or XP
- either way it should work with programs like Tunelab, RCT and Verituner.
Best of all, it's cheaper than a decent PDA. I'm a little worried about
battery life.

I've been thinking about getting one...

PIANO LANCO
Marc Lanthier