88 key pick-up! (well just 44)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 27 18:10:51 MDT 2008

Hi Debbie - I had the same experience with Bill's key clamps. I was walking across a marble floor with a set of Yamy C3 keys and - "kaboom!". Major repairs ensued.

I told Bill about it and he offered some sort of retro-fit for existing key clamps out there - and he changed his new clamps to a more durable arrangement. I added washers as you did.

Terry Farrell