Rodentia

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed May 28 06:24:28 MDT 2008

In years past, I had taken quite a bit of time away from subscribing to
Pianotech List.  Since that time the digital camera has really come into its
own.  It is absolutely amazing the contribution images have made to these
discussions.  I gasped and busted out laughing, showed the picture to
everyone in the room.  I think your mouse must have been on steroids!  I
have never seen that kind of damage.  Is anyone keeping an archive of
incredible pictures like these?  It would make for a cool journal article.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President