mouse in piano

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Thu May 29 07:48:14 MDT 2008

Hi Marshall,
I use a spray called OZIUM.  The can is designed to dispense micro metered
amounts of spray.  Smokey, mildew, generally stinky pianos get four or five
sprays and may require several applications over a period of days or weeks.
In our store it has proven quite effective to control the odors of
trade-ins.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---