Striking point

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Thu May 29 12:17:11 MDT 2008

Hi Alicia,

you can use Mensurix 5 PRO scaling program, it has a built in virtual
modeling of the string where you can search for an optimal
strike point with the maximal volume output.
I teach a scaling class at the PTG convention on sunday morning where i
also show this feature.
You can also find more information about this on my homepage:
http://www.piano-stopper.de/html/strike_optimizer.html

best regards,

Bernhard Stopper

BTW you can find a good strike line of course also by try and error ;-)