Music Desk boards

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 15:58:05 MDT 2008

Phil...I dont know where you get them...but your description was clear enough...including the U 1 mention.Richard the "Piano Guy"www.thepianoguy.webs.com

Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:34:11 -0400From: pryan2 at the-beach.netTo: dnereson at 4dv.net; pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: Music Desk boards
David, Thanks for the response, but I'm talking about uprights(U1 et al).  I'm looking for the small boards (24"x3") that are attached to the fallboard of an upright that hinges up and down to hold music.  Anyone have a generic source?PhilDavid Nereson wrote:

"little music fall board desk stand boards"?
There's the fallboard.  There's the music desk, which includes the music rack.  There's a music stand, such as musicians in orchestras use.  None of these are "boards."
    Anyhow, Schaff has music desks on p. 136
    I've also ordered replacement music desks from Yamaha.  Pehaps other manufacturers also have them for their own pianos.
    --David Nereson, RPT